The Reproductive Justice Action Coalition (ReJAC)
is a New Orleans network that aims to share information, resources, ideas, and human power to create and implement projects in our community that operate within the reproductive justice framework.
V I S I O N
ReJAC envisions a world in which all Southerners are able to access reproductive health care without judgement and with dignity; have free access to accurate health information, resources, and organizing opportunities in their communities; and have a space to organize about issues that are important to them.
G O A L S
ReJAC seeks to...
- put community first
- fight white supremacy
- dismantle gatekeeping information
- be a conduit for activism in the South
- disseminate factual, up-to-date information
- address barriers self-identified by community members
- support other community organizations already doing work
- lift and support the voices of Southerners, POC, and queer folks
- include community issues beyond reproductive health services and abortion
- constantly evolve based on feedback from collective & community members
- resist hierarchical power structures within the collective in order to become leaderful
Like us on facebook
ReJAC was founded in 2016 and launched in 2017.