The Reproductive Justice Action Collective (ReJAC)
is a New Orleans network that aims to share information, resources, ideas, and human power to create and implement projects in our community that operate within the reproductive justice framework.
V I S I O N
ReJAC envisions a world in which all Southerners are able to access reproductive health care without judgement and with dignity; have free access to accurate health information, resources, and organizing opportunities in their communities; and have a space to organize about issues that are important to them.
G O A L S
ReJAC seeks to...
- put community first
- fight white supremacy
- dismantle gatekeeping information
- be a conduit for activism in the South
- disseminate factual, up-to-date information
- address barriers self-identified by community members
- support other community organizations already doing work
- lift and support the voices of Southerners, POC, and queer folks
- include community issues beyond reproductive health services and abortion
- constantly evolve based on feedback from collective & community members
- resist hierarchical power structures within the collective in order to become leaderful
I M P A C T
Read what we've been up to in our impact report (current as of 11.5.18)
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
ReJAC was founded in 2016 and launched in 2017.